– Provide a safe environment for all patients and visitors, and a safe working environment for all employees.
– Ensure that all employees are aware of the policies of the hospital in case of emergency and make sure that everyone knows the procedures followed to report such emergencies.
– Ensuring employees’ awareness and knowledge of the importance of follow-up safety measures aimed at preventing any injuries during work.
Means to achieve the objectives :
– Know the measures to be followed in the event of a fire, God forbid.
– Addressing the causes of the fire and differentiating between them and the symptoms (results)
– Identify equipment used in fire fighting (fire extinguishers, alarm bells and fire hoses) and their location.
– Learn how to contain smoke and fire.
– To know how to report various types of risks, hazardous works and bad cases and determine the quality of each.
– Know basic safety rules for accident prevention.
– Know the different kinds of personal protection and what suits them for each work.
Our primary goal is to familiarize employees with their responsibilities, full knowledge of safety policies and procedures, and fire prevention.
* Fire fighting equipment in the hospital :
– Manual fire extinguishing equipment: Hand extinguishers on all floors.
– Fixed Installations: Rubber hose networks in all floors / network dry nozzles above 3 floors and at less than 30 m or two floors with an area of more than 1000 m 2 / network of outside craters. The meeting places in the hospital, such as the reception and waiting areas (the hall and the lobby only).
– Automatic fixed systems: automatic network of water sprinklers, fire extinguishing basement, all hospital floors and designated locations according to the automatic fire fighting systems / automatic network for sprinklers of other materials. Special hazard areas where water can not be used.
– Fire alarm equipment: A manual alarm network on all floors / Automatic alarm network on all floors without water sprinklers Fire and corridors as well as in special risk areas Air conditioning ducts.
Engineering services for fire protection in hospitals
Type of cases required
– Engineering services for fire protection
– Ventilation system according to international standards approved by civil defense.
– Lighted signs for the basement and ways to escape (emergency exits)