– The hospital has an integrated team for non-medical maintenance covering all works in this field such as mechanics, electricity, cooling, air conditioning, plumbing, carpentry and paints. The technical team works on scientific bases as part of an annual, semi-annual and monthly preventive maintenance plan. Routine maintenance, which helps maintain the hospital’s infrastructure.
Al-Zafer Hospital and its contributions to the community service :
Al-Zafer Hospital is especially important for cooperation and contribution to the community in all relevant activities. On national and religious occasions, Al-Zafer Hospital offers special discounts for beneficiaries, in addition to some free examinations and examinations.
– Al-Zafer Hospital is a practical training for our students at the International Academy of Health Sciences and Al-Ghad College of Health Sciences to implement what they have learned and practice in practice. The training period ranges from 3-6 months, enabling them to enter scientific life.
– Work is under way to establish a phase of practical cooperation between the hospital and the University of Najran through the organization of training courses for students and students in the administrative field to gain practical experience. The hospital also participates in exhibitions held by the university to attract graduates in some administrative and technical positions.
– Al-Zafer Hospital contributes to and supports sports and cultural clubs.
– Al-Zafer Hospital participates in all events and health events held by the General Directorate of Health Affairs in Najran, such as:
– Participation in the annual Najran Summer Festival.
– Participation in the National Day of the Queen.
– Participation in World Sugar Day.
– Participation in World AIDS Day
– Participation in the national polio prevention campaign.
– Participation in World Anti-Smoking Day.
– Participation in World Health Day.
– Participation in World Mental Health Day.
– Participation in the national campaign against measles, rubella and mumps.
– Participation in the conference of antibiotics and resistance to bacteria.
– Participation in the unified Gulf Week for the promotion of Oral and Dental Health.
– Contribute to the campaigns of social awareness and health education.
– Holding scientific lectures in the programs of continuing medical education and delivered by a selection of doctors according to the system of the Saudi Commission for Medical Specialties.